Due to continued success, we are seeking to recruit an experienced and well-motivated individual to add to the team. The company is now pushing forward with a complete refurbishment of the premises and some exciting plans for the future, but, we need more of the right people with us to achieve these goals.
- £28,000 – £34,000 (dependent on skillset and experience)
- Additional training.
- Opportunity for career progression and promotion.
- Free uniform.
- 30 days holiday (including public holidays).
- Full time.
- 9:00am – 5:30pm, Mon-Fri.
- Overtime available (optional).
- Electrical fault finding, diagnostics and subsequent repair to all kinds of cars, vans and light commercial vehicles.
- Hybrid & Electric Vehicle servicing and repair.
- Fitting of vehicle accessories such as parking aids, trackers and fleet tracking systems, navigation systems, security systems and dash-cams.
- Air conditioning fault finding, servicing and repairs.
- Accurately complete paperwork.
- Liaise with customers in a professional manner.
- At least 3 years fully qualified experience in diagnostics and fault finding.
- Level 3 or equivalent qualification.
- Full valid UK driving licence.